At Cali Bamboo we are on a collective mission to disrupt the traditional market of building materials and to become an industry leader in green building products. Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, we set high goals for ourselves and make it a point to accomplish them!
We also acknowledge that our team is our greatest asset, and we are committed to creating an enjoyable and healthy work environment and to providing unlimited opportunities for professional growth. When hiring a new individual, we look for someone who not only possesses the necessary job skills and rock-solid work ethic, but also someone who shares our passion and dedication to break new ground within the sustainability market.
As a member of our company you will help shape the growth of Cali Bamboo and will be a part of an effort to make a difference in the future of our planet!
The Assistant Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the management of the day to day operations of the residential and trade sales channel sales channel in addition to managing the overall alignment of channels in order to achieve maximum revenue results while minimizing channel conflict. The Assistant Regional Sales Manager is responsible for coaching, goal setting, support and development of staff as well as have the primary responsibilities for lead distribution and administration of policy through the entire sales process.
Lead Role Responsibilities:
- Achieve regional sales goals. Focus on driving residential and trade sales channels while supporting all channels in region.
- Responsible for revenue generation for all “online” leads and sales reps associated with these leads/channels.
- Support initial training and ongoing development of sales reps.
- Work with other sales channel regional team members in order to achieve overall regional goal.
- Set and administer goals and bonuses for your team members according to budget agreed upon by management.
- Maximize conversion rates using management techniques listed below:
- Act as a “closer”: assist reps with strategizing and/or closing of sales deals as needed
- Play key role in developing a system to manage and maximize sales opportunities in NetSuite (ERP/CRM) by utilizing estimates
- Monitor performance of sales reps and coach to best practices and provide ongoing feedback for continuously improving techniques
- Continuously drive “best practice” messaging
- Mentor/partner with sales reps to create traction plan for improvement or to achieve sales goals
- Partner with VP of Sales and other channel managers to maintain synergy between sales channels, while achieving aggressive revenue goals.
- Distribute and optimize leads on a daily basis to maximize sales opportunity while incentivizing and motivating sales reps.
- Plan and communicate regional lead and campaign requirements to VP of sales in order to achieve goals.
- Implement strategy to continuously improve sales conversion rate.
- Administration of Sales Order Approval process to ensure operational efficiency.
- Monitor and maintain all pricing and discounting policy and procedures.
- Provide consistent feedback to management for continuous improvement of the organization.
- Maintain Master Sales SOP binder and continuously update.
- Assist in strategy to improve and optimize lead distribution to maximize sales floor performance.
- Assist all new product rollouts by providing market and product specific feedback to Executive Management.
- Provide positive and consistent messaging to sales floor during daily activities and meetings.
- Contribute ideas to help motivate the sales floor – (Ex: Contests/bonuses/incentives).
- Provide feedback to Operations and Technology teams to drive continuous improvement of sales floor automation.
- Partner with VP of Sales to review department metrics, as well as provide analysis to drive results.
- Manage and maintain accurate data (lead source, customer record fields, ensure proper channels are selected).
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding new sales reps.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of sales experience in an inside sales environment with established track record in effective leadership talents, which includes people development
- Experience leading and growing a sales team
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, highly driven and self-motivated
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Ability to attract, identify and develop talent
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to motivate, inspire and influence people
All candidates who are serious about joining the Cali Team must follow this link to complete their application: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/97E8D5