As part of the Supply Chain Team, the Product Manager will be responsible to lead strategic research to identify new trends in the flooring and sustainable building materials industry, while creating unique products in the flooring industry which attract better MSRP and margin across various sales channels.
Project management duties include product development, product training, product certifications, product testing, purchase order process, product quality continuous improvement, competitive intelligence and benchmarking, sample and display management, marketing materials.
Main Job Duties:
- Research and develop new products to contribute to the competitive advantage in the industry and contribute to the continued growth of the company.
- Manage introduction of new products to a successful launch and throughout the product's life cycle.
- Coordinate all tasks across engineering, production, testing, and marketing to meet the quality standards and timeline schedule of the new products.
- Margin analysis and completive analysis across various sales channels.
- Assist in the oversight of the development, operation, continuous improvement of Cali Bamboo's Quality Assurance program.
- Develop, optimize, drive and track the program plan, which captures the activities and inter-dependencies necessary to deliver new products on time, to agreed quality levels.
- Coordinate all activities across engineering, test and operations for the assigned programs.
- Manage the introduction of the product into volume manufacturing.
- Identify, mitigate and manage risks and obstacles to the program's success.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using ERP systems; NetSuite a plus.
- Software: MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), database proficiency, web savvy, general computer competency.
- High-energy, self-starter with excellent communication skills; "get things done" mentality.
- Proven ability to solve problems and keep projects moving ahead.
- Thorough understanding of a professional New Product Introduction life cycle from concept to mass production.
- Global sourcing experience preferred.
- Understanding of the requirements of the manufacturing of natural building products; Natural or sustainable building material experience a plus.
All candidates who are serious about joining the Cali Team must follow this link to complete their application: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/97E8D5